Monday, December 14, 2009

Sweet Hour of Prayer

While last night at church was great and we had a lot of fun, our morning service was filled with such a sweet spirit. During our offering we sang Sweet Hour of Prayer and as I played it a thought came to me. ........The other day I was listening to Whoopie talk about her experience of meeting the Queen of England and how there are so many rules to follow like never turning your back on her and not touching her and only speak if spoken to. Wow! All that for one lady! So as I sat at the piano I thought how lucky we are as children of God that He tells us we can come BOLDLY to the throne! He wants to hear from us! He wants us to reach out and touch Him! And he made a way so we could do just that!

Why would anyone ever turn their back on Him?

No comments:

Post a Comment