Thursday, December 10, 2009

Showtime!

Only 4 nights til showtime! Wolfcreek's production is sure to bring a smile to everyone's face. We have had a ball struggling to get our lines and actions worked out. The play is not all that long, but everyone has worked hard to make it a fun time. I'm anxious to see the final performance.........I think.

Then Christmas! I've got a few loose ends to tie up, but everything will fall into place. Brenna is full of the Christmas spirit. I had so much fun with her the other night as we drove around to look at the lights. She had herself a little party as she sang along with the radio and danced...it was great. The best part was when we got back home she said, " I like our lights the best." We have a humble display compared to others, but she loves it. Thank you Lee for all your hard work on a very cold Saturday!

Enjoy the holidays!

1 comment:

  1. I especially love your multi-colored tree in the corner! Can't wait to see your play!

    ReplyDelete