Saturday, February 20, 2010

Spring Fever..........

Long time no blog!

I was going to sew today, but it was so nice out this morning the mood to stitch went out the window.

I have decided to make it a point to exercise regularly so I ordered a dvd to walk my belly flat......this morning was day one. Lee and I both walked and really enjoyed it! Brenna did it a little while too, but she's more excited to try the hula dvd.........oh yes........Brenna and I are going to hula and haha together. It should be a hoot.

I'm so anxious for spring, and flowers, and bike riding, and WARM weather. And I think we're going to build Brenna a tree house to play in.........minus the tree. Gotta get some plans together for that and break out the hammer!

Everyone have a good evening!

1 comment:

  1. Well, Hidey-Ho, neighbor! Sure miss seeing you guys. Maybe with this warmer weather,we'll get together over some grillin'?!

    ReplyDelete