Sunday, December 6, 2009

WHEW!

Well, glad to have that mess straightened out.

A Night In Bethlehem was wonderful!!!! I was really worried that the kids would be be bored but they had a ball! They made clay pots, wooden tops and leather bracelets. They painted the tops and baked bread in the bakery and it was so much fun! Kind Herod was roaming around looking for the new king and the kids were on guard. They weren't going to let anything happen our Savior. Mary and Joseph survived the cold and the animals behaved. What a wonderful experience.

Now I am at home resting while it sleets outside. The tree is up and decorated thanks to my girl. I need to get out the rest of our stuff and decorate Brenna's room, but for now I will rest.

2 comments:

  1. I love your background! I'm really glad everything went well Friday night. Rest up so we can hit the ground running Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does that mean I missed your play?? Or no...

    ReplyDelete