Monday, December 14, 2009

That's a wrap!

How do you spell relief? The play at church was wonderful! Everyone got their lines, the characters were hilarious, and Jesus was glorified.

We had quite the crew this year, and they were all outstanding. It was so much fun working together and laughing at each other........what a wonderful church family.

Our kids were great!! They got in on the action as they dressed up and sang about our Lord. What a treat to see our children worship God through song and even a little dance. I have to say they made our play with their final song that told how there is one Lord and we need to love Him with all we have. I'm so thankful for our kids and their willingness to spread the gospel in the most simple and beautiful way.

Thanks to my friends and family who made the drive to Wolfcreek to share in our fun. It means the world to me. I love you all.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment