Tuesday, February 23, 2010

HULA

Brenna and I finally had a chance to try the hula dvd.....ever had your hiney kicked by the hula? However, it was fun and I can feel the burn today......so I got some good out of it. I do okay until I have to go up and down, side to side,fan my arms, and wiggle my hips in one smoothe motion......note to self, take dramamine before hulaing! Brenna liked it until we reached that point..it was a bit hard for her so I'm going to order her the hula for kids. I think it will be more her speed and she'll stay interested......maybe.

On another note..have you seen this season of High School Reunion? How can an entire group of people stay stuck in one year? It's so sad.....and yet you gotta keep watching to see what stupid thing happens next. The guy in drag who wore a mullet wig pretty well iced it for me......WELCOME TO 2010!

Enjoy your day.

1 comment:

  1. You are cracking me up with all this activity! I need to come over and join in!

    ReplyDelete