Monday, March 1, 2010

Let's talk about Things.......

I had a very good time with my friends whom I love dearly this weekend. We played a hilarious game which would seem to be pretty innocent. About midway through I managed to backslide and just felt awful. I believe it was then that my head began to pound, but by the end of the evening I had repented and taken two tylenol.......aw back on the straight and narrow. I opted to let Lee drive thinking I'd shut my eyes and let the tylenol kick in. That was a mistake. I barfed before we got out of the city limits of Springfield, but I did feel better. Despite the discussions I had been involved in earlier, I slept like a rock when I got home.

Sunday morning I felt fine and church was so good. The spirit of God just filled the place, and the fellowship with Him was so sweet. Who wouldn't want to be in fellowship with Him? I'm so thankful for my church family.

All in all I had a great weekend! Hope you did too.

2 comments:

  1. You threw up?! I told Jay and he said to tell you, "I'm sorry I talked about religion...{stinkin' weenie Baptists}..."

    Wow...that was embarrassing, yet so Jay-like.

    Sorry. *shakes head and walks away*

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries. We've been there...{stinkin weenie GENERAL baptists}

    ReplyDelete