Monday, March 8, 2010

Hello Monday.......Jerk

What a rough morning! Actually, it was preluded by Sunday evening when I found out Jacob had hurt his dad's feelings by being disrespectful and I couldn't say "Welcome to my world." I've only been dealing with this for 7 years and 5 months. Suck it up pal if you're not going to do anything about it.

The snoring! Oh that horrible snoring! I got next to no sleep which made the fight with Brenna over her socks even more dramatic than usual. She finally made it to mom's to catch the bus, but apparently was a bear there too. Geez!

Then I arrive at work. Okay....I'll stay busy, the day will fly by, and I'll go home and bury my head. Wait! What's this? Is that part of the design wall off the hanger? The same wall that apparently jumped right out and broke Connie's fingernail the other day when I forgot to hang it back up after fighting with our stupid server so we could work? It can't be........she wouldn't take it down and leave it after whining to me for 2 hours about her nail and if I would have hung it back up that never would have happened! For crying out loud!

So hello Monday.......you Jerk!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa....yeah, Monday's totally yankin' yer chain there sweetie. I truly hope it gets better...(I heard that putting a cork in yer hubbies nose might do the trick on the snoring thing, but then again he might not wake up in the morning...*cricket, cricket*...whatever works, ya know?) ;-D

    ReplyDelete