Wednesday, October 7, 2009

We all need revival!

We were in revival last week, and while it was good, I'm just plain tired now. I will say that the sermon Sunday morning was just what I needed though. It was an old fashioned, tell it like it is, no sugar coating message on hell. Since Sunday morning I've just been thinking about all the good people who I know and love who are lost as can be and what can I do to help them? I believe more than ever that we are quickly approaching the return of our Saviour, and I don't want anyone to be left. So I would encourage all my brothers and sisters in Christ to pray earnestly for the conviction of the Holy Spirit to fall on our lost and loved ones and friends. As we know, unless He draws them, they will not find salvation.

That leads me to another thought from another message. Our salvation serves as more than a way to Heaven. It's our means of glorifying our Creator! He has so much for us and loves us so much! What a gift............

1 comment: