Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Back in the swing of things....

So we had a good weekend, and I kind of hated to come back home except I was missing my girl! She gave us a warm welcome home and has been a pretty good girl the past few days. The big news is she has slept in her own bed the past 2 nights! Let's give it up for Brenna Vaughan!

Parent teacher meetings were last night at Victory Academy. We went over what the kids have been working on and what is coming up for the 2nd quarter. We also found out that some times while Brenna is working at her desk she likes to sing. What's great is the teacher lets her! Mrs. Adams said sometimes she'll sing along with her and the other kids may or may not. I'm just so thankful for that school and her teachers!

Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good weekend, and I'm glad you came home! Thanks again for the birthday present!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a great time too! Pics should be going up on Facebook today ;-D

    BTW - When Gremlin sings...he gets "thinking laps" as a punishment. Sigh...joys of public school.

    ReplyDelete