Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thinking about Christmas

It's only July, and I've got Christmas on the brain. Lee and I are helping with the play at church for the kids and adults. I think we've come up with some fun stuff and I'm anxious to get started planning. The goal is to avoid stress and make it fun for everyone. Surely 4 months will give us enough time to get props gathered, built, and painted. I refuse to wait till the last minute on this. I am praying the kids will like the event I have planned for them and that we can reach out to our community to share the good news about God's gift to us! New songs and hands on activities are part of the plan. I think it will be great.

First though we have to go on one more outing with the boys. Our kids have all worked hard this year with their scriptures and songs, and they have earned a reward. Two days of taking it easy at the lake with lots to do should be fun. Lee and I love those kids and are looking forward to hanging out with them. My nephew will be joining us and I'm glad about that.

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I have a little Christmas project I want to do. I need to get going on it. I'm glad your nephew is going too!

    ReplyDelete