Monday, November 9, 2009

What a weekend!

I got up early Saturday to get in line for a laptop at Wal-Mart. I hate the dread of waiting in line knowing there's a chance you have tortured yourself in vain. But, it paid off and I was happy. The rest of my Saturday was uneventful. I had hoped to go to Silver Dollar City but that didn't pan out. I suppose it was okay since my left leg throbbed off and on from the knee down most of the day. I guess I've had one too many spills in the past couple of years........watch that last step. It's a lulu!

Sunday was the Veteran's Day Program at Ava Victory Academy. The kids all did a fine job. Of course there's always chaos and distractions along the way, but it's nice to honor the veterans. I'd also like to give a shout out to Tara and Hailey for sharing in the joy of the day. I'm pretty sure I could never repay your kindness so there's no need to ask.

Then I got the news that our friends' boy had an accident and needed prayer. So pray I did along with several others and he's fine! What a joy to be able to go to our Father and share our needs and see Him work in our lives!

Everyone have a wonderful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment