Thursday, June 18, 2009

Summer fun

I have had a busy summer already, and it has just started! It began with getting ready for VBS which was alot of work, but well worth it. Then we had a tea party for all the girls at church. It was so exciting to see the joy in all their eyes. A big thank you to my dear friend Stephanie who helped make it a big success! I'm thinking it will become an annual event which is great! Brenna and I squeezed in a short trip Branson to visit Tara and her family on vacation, and now we're resting up for a few days of camping next weekend.



Happy birthday to Lee and happy Father's Day to all the dads!

2 comments:

  1. So glad you are blogging! We can work on creating our spaces together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What up, Princess!!! Rumor had it you had a blog....hmmmm, now I'll get the scoop first hand!

    ReplyDelete